Friday, August 11, 2017

The State of the Blog

Good news everyone! After months of threatening friends and family with taking my uniquely critical, curmudgeon-y voice to a new level, I have finally launched a professional website from which to spew my bile. Keeping with my theme, the website is:


In all seriousness though, I am very thankful to all those who have supported me the last few years. Those who have been with me since the beginning have seen this blog turn from a loosely personal journey towards a 4,000 movie watching goal to a movie themed weight-loss challenge that fizzled out like a wet M-80.
For the record, it didn't work.


That said, this blog isn't going away. Rather it's changing once more to a something a little more personal and a little less defined. Regular Reviews, Listicles, and The Essentials will be written and published via the new website. Non-current reviews and subjective rattlings will find a home here, where hopefully my unpopular opinions and controversial views won't ever be used against me.

Next steps - you ask? I don't know how about actually publishing from a nationally recognized newspaper or magazine? Maybe start a Youtube channel with a Patreon account. It's not like that's ever been done before. Worst case scenario I could always turn my Last Unicorn/Hobo with a Shotgun-mashup into a picture book!
Weirder things have happened is all I'm saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment